Topics for History Essays for Outstanding Papers
By Editorial Team Sep 02, 2021
Yesterday and today are inextricably linked. All individuals and nations are shaped by history: we speak languages that have been passed down from generation to generation, we live in communities with complex cultures that have been passed down from generation to generation, and we employ technologies developed by our forefathers. As a result, studying the past-present relationship provides an unquestionable foundation for a thorough knowledge of modern human experience. This explains why history is such a valuable subject to learn. The study of history is accompanied with the production of various articles in the subject. The essay topics for high school students listed below can assist you in writing outstanding papers.
Read Also: Powerful Topics for History Research Papers in 2022
Ancient World: Simple Essay Topics for High School Students
- World history as a concept. Periodization.
- What are the similarities and differences between paintings from the French Revolution and ancient Greek art, and why?
- What distinguishes Natufian culture from other cultures?
- Analyze the significance of a certain incident in Leonidas' life in Ancient Sparta.
- What role does the Cucuteni-Trypillia culture play in world history?
- Identify and describe the most important parallels and contrasts between Ancient Athens and Ancient Sparta in terms of women.
- What are the distinguishing characteristics of politogenesis?
- Sparta or Athens? Which of these ancient Greek city-states do you believe had the most ideal institutions, and why do you think that is?
- What do we have in common with ancient East civilizations?
- Compare and contrast the lives of ancient Greek women from citizen households during the Hellenic (Sparta and Athens) and Hellenistic (Rome) periods (753 BCE to 500 CE).
High School Historical Essay Topics: The Middle Ages
- What caused the Middle Ages' massive migration of people?
- In the late Middle Ages, how did the bubonic plague (Black Death) affect European social, economic, cultural, and political life?
- What were the barbarian kingdoms' commonalities and differences?
- Medieval music is a type of music that originated in the Middle Ages.
- What were the key characteristics of medieval society and political institutions?
- Thinkers During the Middle Ages
- How powerful was the Roman Catholic Church in the Middle Ages?
- The level of scientific knowledge in the latter Middle Ages
- Urbanization in the medieval cities
- In what ways do the later Middle Ages' spiritual, cultural, and technological innovations reflect the political, social, and economic transformations brought on by the Black Death?
- 16th–18th Century Historical Essay Topics for High School Seniors
- What distinguishes Italian Humanism and the Renaissance from other cultures?
- Explain how European civilisation aided in the discovery and colonization of the New World during the Renaissance.
- The reasons for strengthened absolute monarchy in France
- Slavery in Renaissance Italy.
- The liberation war in the Netherlands: causes and consequences.
- What were the most important aspects of Renaissance political and social life?
- The causes and consequences of England's first revolution.
- How much did the Renaissance have an impact on the Protestant Reformation?
- England's journey to parliamentary monarchy.
- International relations in the sixteenth and eighteenth centuries.
Topics for Easy History Essays from the 18th to the 20th Centuries
- What were the key characteristics of Napoleon I's empire's formation?
- What role did Napoleon play in the French Revolution?
- The causes and consequences of Napoleon's empire's defeat.
- Revolutions in Europe from 1848 to 1849.
- Why did nationalists in Germany achieve so little between 1815 and 1848?
- Formation of nation states in Italy and Germany
- From 1848 through 1914, compare and contrast the impact of nationalism in Germany and the Austrian Empire.
- The American Civil War: Causes and Consequences, 1861-1865.
- The consequences of Western countries' economic development in the nineteenth century.
- What distinguishes late-eighteenth-century to early-twentieth-century artistic culture?
Historical Essay Topics for High School Students: From the Twentieth Century to the Present
- The Origins of World War I (1914-1918).
- Is it possible that World War II was directly caused by World War I and the Great Depression?
- What happened to Western Europe's economy at the turn of the twentieth century?
- Women in the United States during and after World War I.
- Western Europe's political development during the interwar period.
- How did World War I alter the Middle East's political landscape?
- The Spanish Civil War: Its Causes and Consequences (1936-1939).
- The events that lead up to World War I.
- The countries of the world after World War II.
- The Israeli-Palestinian conflict's causes and consequences.
Related: Topics and Questions for Environmental Essays in 2022
We believe that these lists of simple history essay themes will help each student select a topic for writing. If you don't know how to create a paper properly, Eprowriters can assist you. Your essay will be well-organized, original, and engaging. Our writers will transform your essay into a masterpiece. Why not take advantage of our writing assistance right now?
Eprowriters.net is an afilliate blog of Eprowriters.com, a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We've progressed to an original concept as a result of our success. Our years of experience, consumer input, and market resources have resulted in the formation of Eprowriters, a one-of-a-kind online business.