Essay Topics About Covid-19 to Consider in 2023
By Editorial Team Last updated: Oct 11, 2023
Covid-19 is one of today's most popular topics, and no student can avoid writing an essay on it. If you want to produce an interesting paper, choosing a weak topic is a mistake. That is why we have compiled a list of excellent Covid-19 essay ideas. It's far easier to pick one than it is to come up with one on your own.
Covid-19 Argumentative Essay Topics
- Was SARS more damaging to the economy in 2001 than Covid-19 (United States)?
- How has Covid-19 hampered our efforts to achieve a sustainable energy future?
- Covid-19 has received media attention in Asian countries.
- Influencer marketing during Covid.
- An elasticity analysis on the North American motorbike market during Covid-19
- In the new normal brought on by the Covid-19 pandemic, the role of media and information in schooling.
- Stopping the spread of Covid-19 by breaking its "clutch."
- Is it necessary to wear a mask during the Covid-19 Pandemic?
- In light of Covid-19, mechanism-based data suggests that ACE inhibitors and ARBs may be advantageous.
- The safeguards we're taking aren't enough to keep us safe from Covid-19. Do you agree with me?
- Engineers' part in combating Covid-19.
- Importance of Covid testing.
- During Covid-19, college students experienced stress and anxiety.
- SARS-CoV-2 vaccination from Russia.
- Evictions from homes in Ontario during Covid-19.
- The National Basketball Association's (NBA) response to the Covid-19 outbreak.
- Learning adjustments by college student during Covid-19.
- Covid-19 does not kill everyone who has it. Why?
- During Covid-19, how has the US social contract been broken?
- Covid-19 and how to swiftly overcome it.
- Hong Kong office market reaction to Covid-19.
- What to do if the Covid-19 epidemic strikes.
- What was California's response to Covid?
- During the pandemic, how was technology used?
- The state of Minnesota's reaction to Covid-19 was interesting.
- In the midst of the Covid-19 pandemic, how are parents of disabled children coping? Provide clear examples from several sources to back up your responses.
- How has the World Health Organization devised a plan to condense Covid-19.
- Do you believe the Covid-19 lockout was necessary given the difficulties it caused?
- Because only individuals may define the ideal way to live for themselves, freedom implies that the decision to wear a mask in reaction to Covid-19 should be made by the person, not by the government, society, or any other external authority. Do you agree with me?
- The link between Covid-19 and climate change.
Related: COVID-19 and Situation Update for COVID-19
Covid-19 Essay Topics for Students on Cause and Effect
- Covid-19's impact on health-care employees.
- The hotel industry's reaction to Covid-19.
- Covid-19 causes, symptoms, and preventative methods.
- The Covid-19 virus's economic impact on the US economy.
- The airline industry's reaction to Covid-19.
- How Covid has influenced my life.
- The impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on international relations.
- The influence of Covid-19 on Saudi Arabian business.
- How many calories you ate throughout the day and how Covid-19 has influenced your eating habits.
- Because of Covid-19, how have spatial designs changed?
- Investigate and debate how the impact of Covid-19 will affect residential real estate investing.
- The impact of Covid-19 transmission in the medical field.
- The effects of Covid-19 on downsizing, training, health, and safety.
- After Covid 19, how are digital technologies affecting innovation?
- The current Covid effect has had an impact on economics.
- Due to Covid in Canada, the macro environment has changed in terms of technological and legislative trends.
- The impact of widespread layoffs on aircraft safety (Covid-19).
- What impact has Covid-19 had on HR's operational costs?
- The influence of Covid-19 on Thailand's aviation industry.
- Covid-19 (Coronavirus) influence and rent protests in Hong Kong commercial buildings.
- Covid-19's impact on digital marketing in the cell phone and electronics industries.
- Covid-19's impact on agribusiness industries.
- Projects and logistics are impacted by the Covid-19 epidemic.
- People's life have been altered as a result of the pandemic. Consider three ways in which the virus has influenced modern culture. Use appropriate information, figures, and examples to back up your claims.
- The economic impact of Covid-19 in China.
- Covid-19's economic influence on Africa.
- What impact has Covid had on families all around the world?
- Covid-19's outbreak and its impact on worldwide mental health.
- What impact has Covid-19 had on you personally?
- The impact of Covid-19 on the corporate world.
- What impact has Covid-19 had on two industries (supply and demand)?
- During Covid-19, the effects of unemployment on families.
- Covid-19's impact on restaurants.
Read also: Social Media Essay Topics and Civil Rights Movement Essay Topics
Covid Essay Topics to Compare and Contrast
- The Black Death vs. Covid 19 (Black Plague).
- Is the Covid-19 pandemic hitting cities in the global South in the same way, or in a different way, than it is affecting cities in the United States?
- Compare and contrast Brazil's and Peru's responses to the Covid-19 problem and policies.
- Before and after Covid-19, compare and contrast family connections.
- At the household level, compare and contrast the effects of Covid-19 on males and females.
- Compare and contrast the evolution of e-learning platforms before and after Covid-19.
- Compare and contrast how businesses implemented digital workforces before and after Covid-19.
- During Covid-19, compare and contrast classroom instruction on campus vs online learning.
- Contrast and contrast the oil sector before and after Covid-19.
- Compare and contrast the economics of the United States before and after Covid-19.
Topics for Analytical Essays on Covid-19
- Examine Covid's role in the nursing sector.
- Examine whether the coronavirus is beneficial or harmful to the globe.
- Examine Covid-19 in the context of international commerce.
- Examine the Covid-19 outbreak that happened in a local community following an indoor wedding.
- Examine the medicine shortages that occurred during the Covid-19 epidemic.
- Examine Social Media Marketing (SMM) performance during the Covid-19 epidemic.
- Examine how the coronavirus (Covid-19) has affected our lives since March 2020.
- Examine what you've discovered about Covid-19.
- Examine elective surgery in the Covid-19 era.
- Examine robotic process automation as a control strategy for adapting to the Covid-19 epidemic.
- Examine how Alanna Shaikh uses ethos, logos, and pathos to persuade the audience in her Ted Talk on Covid-19.
- Examine the immorality that occurred as a result of Covid-19.
- Examine the government's influence as a result of Covid-19.
- Analyze the impact of Covid-19 cases on the Australian economy and enterprises.
- What is New Federalism, and how does it work? Examine the impact of federalism on Covid-19.
- What is fair trade, and why is it important in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic?
- Examine the economic damage caused by the Covid-19 epidemic.
- Examine how Covid-19 influences society.
- Examine whether or not Covid-19 is a hoax.
- Examine how to teach English to young learners during and after Covid-19.
- Examine the effects of Covid-19 in New Zealand on the economy and enterprises.
- Examine sports-related lawsuits during Covid
- Examine the proliferation of Covid in India and the resulting civilizational issues.
- Examine teledermatology's exponential growth during and after the Covid-19 saga: the Dubai experience.
- Examine if the World Health Organization (WHO) has done enough to bring the Covid 19 pandemic to a stop.
- Examine the impact of Covid-19 on the workforce.
- Examine the food supply system in the aftermath of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- During Covid-19, examine the Middle East's underdeveloped countries.
- Examine the life-altering decisions you made during the Covid-19 pandemic or the police violence.
- Examine the effectiveness of travel limitations in preventing disease (Covid-19).
Read also: Great Ideas for Nursing Research in 2023 and Unique Health Essay Topics for 2023
Topics for Covid-19 Discussion Essays
- During the Covid-19 pandemic, discuss how sports can be played without an audience.
- Using sociological ideas, discuss how Covid has influenced minorities.
- On Covid-19, debate the positions of Democrats and Republicans.
- Discuss how we might use supply chain resilience to prepare for pandemics like Covid-19.
- Examine how the Covid-19 scenario has influenced your own decision-making.
- In emergency rooms, discuss the high-dependency unit care approach for critically ill Covid-19 patients.
- Discuss the drawbacks of using a protective mask to prevent Covid-19 from spreading.
- Discuss how small and medium-sized eateries in Thailand's Greater Bangkok managed to stay afloat during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Discuss how Covid-19 is expected to affect Norway's foreign trade and financial markets.
- Discuss how Covid-19 has impacted the Fintech business.
- Discuss the value of digital learning both during and after the Covid period.
- Discuss how Covid-19 will affect retail establishments.
- During Covid-19, talk about IBM and socioeconomic uncertainty: the importance of digital marketing and risk-management methods.
- Why should people be encouraged to study online or work from home after Covid-19 is over?
- Discuss how Covid-19 has impacted Canada's economy, both for the better and for the bad.
- Examine the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on European tourism in France, Italy, and Spain.
- Discuss the difficulties that McDonald's is facing as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Discuss why and how ELISA testing can be used to detect Covid-19 antibodies.
- During Covid-19, talk about parenting children with chronic illnesses.
- Discuss how Covid-19 will affect the London Stock Exchange.
- Discuss Covid-19 and its consequences for healthcare.
- Discuss the future of international air travel, as well as how the aviation industry will respond to Covid-19 and other pandemics in the future.
- Discuss the economical effects of Covid-19 and proposed economic recovery initiatives.
- Discuss the impact of the Covid-19 epidemic on the elderly.
- Discuss ways to restore the economy in the aftermath of Covid-19.
- During the Covid-19 pandemic in India, discuss the ethics of journalism.
- Discuss how Obamacare could have aided in the resolution of Covid-19.
- After the spread of Covid-19, discuss why China should pay for destroying the world economy.
Read also: Topics for History Essays for Outstanding Papers
Why Avail our Services?
Even while these Covid-19 essay themes for students might be really beneficial, you may still have difficulties if you lack the appropriate writing skills or expertise. Eprowriters is a reliable writing service that may assist you in resolving these issues. If you avail our services right now, you will be able to complete your writing assignments more quickly and easily.
The servicers offered by Eprowriters include but not limited to;
Place an Order Now!
Eprowriters.net is an afilliate blog of Eprowriters.com, a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We've progressed to an original concept as a result of our success. Our years of experience, consumer input, and market resources have resulted in the formation of Eprowriters, a one-of-a-kind online business.