CHRI 3301: Old Testament Theology
By Editorial Team Last updated: Jan 18, 2022
An Old Testament Theology: An Exegetical, Canonical, and Thematic Approach
- Chapter 7: The Gift of the Cosmos
- Chapter 8: The Gift of Adam
- Chapter 9: The Gift of the Bride
- Chapter 10: The Gift of the Garden
God's Kingdom Through God's Covenants: A Concise Biblical Theology
- Chapter 4: The Covenant with Creation in Genesis
- Chapter 5: The Covenant with Abraham - Part 1
Response to the discussion questions (250-300 words)
For further instruction on formatting and grading, please refer to the Discussion Board Instructions and Rubric attachments below.
- In Chapter 8, Section II, discuss three key aspects of mankind’s reflection of God:
(1) Image and likeness,
(2) Rule and subdue, and
(3) Male and female.
- Explain briefly how these three concepts relate to our (human) reflection of God. Then,
- Explain how one (or more) of these concepts might have a bearing on a modern issue today (moral, social, political)
Need help with this paper?
Place Your Order Now by:
- Stating your requirements by filling out the order form and tell us what kind of assignment assistance you desire. Upload any files or instructions that may help us better serve you. Once you submit the form, you will receive a pricing quote for your order.
- Making Payment once you've received the price quote by proceeding to the payment area. Because we only accept secure online payments, you can process the payment using your PayPal account.
- Downloading the completed order. We will send you an email once your order has been confirmed. It contains the estimated date of delivery. However, your order may arrive ahead of schedule. So, keep a look out for the requested assignment solution in your account.
Click on the prompt below to place an order
Eprowriters.net is an afilliate blog of Eprowriters.com, a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.