Case Study Analysis
By Editorial Team Last updated: Feb 11, 2022
Write an eight- to ten-page case analysis of the following article:
- Souza, M. & McCarty, B. (2007). From bottom to top: How one provider retooled its collections [Electronic version]. Healthcare Financial Management, 61(9), 67-73.
Include the following:
- Complete a summary of the case study that identifies the key problems and issues, provides background information, relevant facts, the solution employed, and the results achieved.
- Identify and explain the accounting practices California Sutter Health used in defining and solving its collection problems.
- Develop an alternative solution based on your own research using three to five academic sources from journals, professional organizations, and websites.
- State your informed opinion of the approach used by California Sutter Health, and provide support using concepts from your research and personal experience.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, not including the title page and reference page, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must use a visual such as a chart, table, graph, or other that relates to something you have learned in the class and is relevant to the case.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Writing Center.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
- Tell Us Your Requirements: Please provide us with the specifics of your paper so that we may do our best to personalize it. Select the discipline, word count, format, academic level, and other details on the order form.
- Connect with the Best Writer: Consult and collaborate with an expert and complete your paper on schedule.
- Monitor the progress: Control the work process by checking the completed parts of your document right away. You can easily submit your comments by chatting with your essay writer on our website.
- Download Your Paper: Get your paper written according to your specifications. It is important to note that you only pay for an essay when you are completely satisfied with the outcome. Please provide us your feedback about our collaboration.
Click on the prompt below to place an order
Eprowriters.net is an afilliate blog of Eprowriters.com, a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.