Behavior Patterns: Culturally Based Patterns
By Editorial Team Last updated: Jan 20, 2022
This assignment should be fun and creative but it needs to be safe. You should not do anything that will get you or anyone else in trouble, physically, emotionally, or legally. You should be able to do this as part of your daily interactions and routines.
- First, start by thinking about some pattern of behavior or interaction that interests you and that you regularly participate in as either actor or audience. This can quite literally be almost anything. Think about it specifically as a Culturally Based Pattern. All patterns of behavior reflect some larger Cultural Value and assumption. The point is not to just disrupt a routine. The point is to discover what the routine means to people and how we can tell when it is not followed Step one, what are the cultural assumptions and values that you will be disrupting?
- Second, plan out your violation of the scene so that you know how you specifically plan to implement your experiment.
- Third, run through it in your head and ask yourself; will anyone get harmed by doing this? If so do something different.
- Fourth, go ahead and do it and see what happens. Like a researcher, keep detailed observations. Pay attention to how different types of people react and respond differently. Pay attention to what is said, not said, or done to make sense of the violation. Even something as simple as an elevator ride can be a huge source of data, when you look closely enough.
- Fifth, always disclose your research and let the people you have been socially messing with what you are doing and why. It is only right to let them know and this can also be a great source of additional data.
- Sixth, write it all up in a two-page explanation of what you did and what happened. Be sure to frame and introduce the results by providing an explanation of the Cultural Value and Norm you are investigating.
Need help with this or similar assignment?
Place Your Order Now by:
- Stating your requirements by filling out the order form and tell us what kind of assignment assistance you desire. Upload any files or instructions that may help us better serve you. Once you submit the form, you will receive a pricing quote for your order.
- Making Payment once you've received the price quote by proceeding to the payment area. Because we only accept secure online payments, you can process the payment using your PayPal account.
- Downloading the completed order. We will send you an email once your order has been confirmed. It contains the estimated date of delivery. However, your order may arrive ahead of schedule. So, keep a look out for the requested assignment solution in your account.
Click on the prompt below to place an order
Eprowriters.net is an afilliate blog of Eprowriters.com, a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We’ve progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.