Assigning, Delegating, Supervising, And Prioritizing Care
By Editorial Team Jan 07, 2022
Integrate leadership and management principles and attributes in nursing practice
You are assigned to six patients on the medical surgical unit working with a LPN/LVN and share a CNA with another RN. You are receiving report for your patients and need to identify what activities you will be assigning, delegating, supervising, and prioritizing for the shift.
- Client number 1: 50-year old male who had a heart attack and stent placed with normal vital signs
- Client number 2: 46-year-old female with full-thickness burns to the leg who needs to have dressings changed
- Client number 3: 33-year-old male firefighter who has fallen and broken his right femur after surgery with pain in his leg
- Client number 4: 18-year-old male with wheezing and labored respirations unrelieved by an inhaler
- Client number 5: 74-year-old female with new onset dementia awaiting lab results
- Client number 6: 52-year-old female who has been recently diagnoses with diabetes type 2 and is getting discharged
- Describe the patients you will be assigning to the LPN
- Describe the care that you will be delegating to the LPN and CNA
- List the interventions that you would want to supervise for the LPN and CNA
- List the clients and care from the highest to lowest priority
- Provides stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.
Need help with this assignment?
Place Your Order Now by:
- Describing your requirements to us. Fill out the order requirement form and tell us what kind of assignment assistance you desire. Upload any files or instructions that may help us better serve you. Once you submit the form, you will receive a pricing quote for your order.
- Making Payment For The Assignment. Once you've received the price quote, move on to the payment area. Because we only accept secure online payments, you can process the payment using your PayPal account.
- Getting a finished product. We will send you an email once your order has been confirmed. It contains the estimated date of delivery. However, your order may arrive ahead of schedule. So, keep a look out for the requested assignment solution in your account.
Click on the prompt below to place a custom order
Eprowriters.net is an afilliate blog of Eprowriters.com, a custom essay writing service that has been providing academic support with great success for more than five years. We are constantly updating our objectives in order to improve the quality of service we deliver and increase client satisfaction. We've progressed to an original concept as a result of our success.